26-0824P_ALL THAT LIVE GODLY
Psa 89:50 Remember, Lord, the reproach of thy servants; how I do bear in my bosom the reproach of all the mighty people;
Psa 89:51 Wherewith thine enemies have reproached, O LORD; wherewith they have reproached the footsteps of thine anointed.
Psa 89:52 Blessed be the LORD for evermore. Amen, and Amen.
2Ti 3:12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
Job 14:1 Man that is born of a woman is of few days, and full of trouble.
*GOD HAS A TIME AND A REASON FOR THAT TIME TO FULFILL ALL HIS WORK. THE.REPROACH.FOR.THE.CAUSE.OF.THE.WORD_ JEFF.IN V-2 N-16 SUNDAY_ 62-1223
11-2 God has a time and a reason for that time to
fulfill all His work. God knows just exactly what He's going to do. We don't. We just have to receive It as He gives It to us. But
He knows, and there's nothing going to go wrong
with what He--He's planned to do. It's all has to come about. There has to be sometimes rugged and hard things to only
bring out the real true nature of the object.
You know, rain is born
in a jagged, ragged, lightning strowed, thundering skies. And if we didn't have
rain, we wouldn't live. But you see what it takes
to bring rain? Thunder, lightning, flashing, anger; and out of there comes
rain.
A seed must die, rot,
corrupt, smell, and go back to the dust of the earth in
order to bring forth new life.
*AND THE BEATER ALWAYS HAS TO
BEAT TILL HE--HE SEES HIS OWN IMAGE REFLECTING IN THE GOLD.
It takes the pounding of gold, turned over and over, back and forth,
and pounded until all the dross is taken out of it. Not because it
shines, 'cause iron pyrite, what is known as fool's gold, shines like real
gold; but you put the two together... You set them out to one side, you can
hardly tell them apart; but put them together, you can tell it. And the beater always has to beat till he--he sees his own
image reflecting in the gold.
*YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO STAND THIS REPROACH IN ORDER TO GIVE YOUR TESTING TO SEE. EVERY MAN THAT COMES TO CHRIST MUST FIRST BE CHILD-TRAINED FOR THE--FOR THE PURPOSE THAT GOD HAS ORDAINED YOU FOR. THE.REPROACH.FOR.THE.CAUSE.OF.THE.WORD_ JEFF.IN V-2 N-16 SUNDAY_ 62-1223
13-1 Can you remember the disciples returning back and
rejoicing because they figured that they were counted worthy to stand the
reproach of His Name? He said, "All that live
godly in Christ shall bear a persecution," the reproach of the Word.
You always have to
stand this reproach in order to give your testing to see. Every man that comes to Christ must first be
child-trained for the--for the purpose that God has ordained you for. And
remember, if you could just keep quiet... Remember, if He's called you for
this, there's nothing that can keep it from happening. There's
not enough devils in torment but what God's Word will be made manifest. You're
born for a purpose. And nobody can take your place. You might have
impersonators and everything else, but they'll never take your place. That's
right. God's Word will triumph. It cannot
fail.
There's where every
Christian ought to stand, knowing that--that... And
trials will come up and seem every way to you. But remember, God has a purpose,
and it all will work right.
*THOSE THINGS ARE PUT UPON
US, TRIALS AND WONDERINGS; IT'S TESTING TO SEE HOW WE WILL REACT ON A ACTION.
THE.REPROACH.FOR.THE.CAUSE.OF.THE.WORD_ JEFF.IN V-2 N-16 SUNDAY_ 62-1223
11-6 And God sets a time and has a
purpose for everything that He does. There's nothing happens just accidentally
to those who love the Lord and are called according to His calling. See,
we are predestinated. And everything works just right for that; because He cannot
lie, and He said that was so, that everything has its time, its season, and it
has its way; and God is behind every move.
And sometimes you think that everything's going wrong. It's up to us. Those things are put upon us, trials and wonderings; it's
testing to see how we will react on a action.
*I BELIEVE THAT ALL THESE
THINGS HAD A MEANING. WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH THE POWER? ...THEN HOW DO YOU
REACT TO THAT ACTION?
THE.REPROACH.FOR.THE.CAUSE.OF.THE.WORD_ JEFF.IN V-2 N-16 SUNDAY_ 62-1223
12-2 I come back and told Brother Fred, went to the church
that night in the auditorium and announced it to the people, and the next night
it happened. And then standing there when He told me upon some mockers. He
said, "It's in your hands. Do with them; whatever you say will happen
right now."
There you are. For somebody irreverent, ungodly, and they were making
fun and scoffing at the meeting, a young man and a young woman. And he
was trying to--vulgar love make with her in the building, and everybody's
attention while I was trying to preach. He'd pull her head back and climb up in
her lap, and throw her head back and try to kiss her, and going on like that in
the meeting, drawing the attention.
And the Holy Spirit
said, "Now, he's--they're in your hands. What will you do with them?"
There was a holy hush. Everybody set deathly quiet. And I thought, "O God,
what must I do?"
Then I remembered if
it happened in the warning of the Holy Spirit two days before. I said, "I forgive you."
Now,
that was what He wanted me to say. See, because after
all, I--I've been guilty, maybe not of that, but I--I--guilty. And guilty of
the least is of the whole. So I said, "I forgive you." And there's
witnesses setting here now was there then. Then the Holy Spirit fell through.
THE.REPROACH.FOR.THE.CAUSE.OF.THE.WORD_ JEFF.IN V-2 N-16 SUNDAY_ 62-1223
12-7 Now, you see, I believe that
all these things had a meaning. What would you do with the power? How
would you... See, the reaction of an action,
something that is come as an act, then how do you react to that action? Do
you understand what I mean? What would you do? And maybe all of this has worked
up to where we're at now. I don't know. I--I just can't say.
*GOD'S ANOINTED WORD HAS
ALWAYS BEEN REPROACHED, AND THAT'S THE REASON IT'S SO HARD FOR PEOPLE WHO
DOESN'T UNDERSTAND...
But there's always
been some way... And remember, that the reproach of--of the Word has... The Word has always bore a reproach. All through
the ages, God's anointed Word has always been
reproached, and that's the reason it's so hard for people who doesn't
understand would know how to accept that reproach.

No comments:
Post a Comment