26-0814A_THE GOD WHO IS RICH IN MERCY
Eph 2:1 And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;
Eph 2:2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
Eph 2:3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.
Eph 2:4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,
Eph 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)
Psa 103:17 But the mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children;
Psa 103:18 To such as keep his covenant, and to those that remember his commandments to do them.
Psa 89:1 Maschil of Ethan the Ezrahite. I will sing of the mercies of the LORD for ever: with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations.Psa 89:2 For I have said, Mercy shall be built up for ever: thy faithfulness shalt thou establish in the very heavens.Psa 89:3 I have made a covenant with my chosen, I have sworn unto David my servant,Psa 89:4 Thy seed will I establish for ever, and build up thy throne to all generations. Selah.Psa 89:5 And the heavens shall praise thy wonders, O LORD: thy faithfulness also in the congregation of the saints.Israel.Psa 103:8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.Psa 103:9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.Psa 103:10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.Psa 103:11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.Psa 103:12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.Psa 103:13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.
*THERE IS NO OTHER, THERE IS
NO OTHER THING THAT COULD HAPPEN TO ANY PERSON, SO GREAT, AS TO CHANGE HIM FROM
DEATH TO LIFE.
THE.GOD.WHO.IS.RICH.IN.MERCY_ PHOENIX.AZ V-19 N-2 TUESDAY_ 65-0119
36 I want you to notice here of the prophet, apostle,
rather, Paul, who--who, how he made mention of this, how, "You has He
quickened, who were once dead. You hath He quickened, who were once dead, dead
in sin and trespasses; walking after the things of the world, the desire of the
flesh, and fulfilling the desire of the mind. Has..."
37 What caused this change, you see? And what caused it, "from one time being dead," to quicken? Quicken means "made alive." There was a change, from death unto Life. There is no other, there is no other thing that could happen to any person, so great, as to change him from death to Life. A man, if he was dying, physically, and could be healed physically, that would be a great thing, but nothing so great as when he is spiritually dead and God has quickened him to Life.
*...BUT YET THE GREATEST
THING IS BEING RICH IN MERCY.
THE.GOD.WHO.IS.RICH.IN.MERCY_ PHOENIX.AZ V-19 N-2 TUESDAY_ 65-0119
38 "You once, in times past, dead." You were dead. Even many here
tonight, one time, can look back and know that you were dead. But now why
aren't you dead tonight, as you were then? You
deserve to be that way, because you was a sinner, "but God Who is rich in
mercy." That's the--that's the thing, "God Who was rich."
All these things that we were, "but God"! That made the change right
there, "God Who is rich in mercy"!
39 Oh, I'm so glad for that, that
He being rich in mercy. If He
was just rich in money, if He was just rich in materials, which He is, but yet the greatest thing is being rich in mercy. Oh,
what a great word that is, how that we were once dead.
*IF YOU'VE GOT ETERNAL LIFE
TONIGHT, IF WE HAVE ETERNAL LIFE, THEN WE ALWAYS WERE.....AND THE REASON WE
WERE, BECAUSE WE ARE A PART OF GOD.
THE.GOD.WHO.IS.RICH.IN.MERCY_ PHOENIX.AZ V-19 N-2 TUESDAY_ 65-0119
42 Now if you've got Eternal
Life tonight, if we have Eternal Life, then we always were, because there is
only one form of Eternal Life. We always were. And
the reason we were, because we are a part of God. And God is the only thing
that's Eternal.
43 And like as Melchisedec received
tithes from Abraham, and it was lotted to his great-grandson, Levi, who was yet
in the loins of Abraham; paid tithes, for he was yet in the loins of Abraham
when he met Melchisedec. I want to speak on that over at the other place, one
morning. Who Is This Melchisedec? Now notice that. Way back, God knew this boy
coming down. He knowed all things.
44 Now we are a part of God. You always was. You don't remember it, because you were only an attribute in God. You were only in His thinking. Your very name, if it ever was on the Book of Life, it was put there before the foundation of the world. He knew what you were.
*BUT BY UNMERITED GRACE, GOD
GAVE US THIS PRIVILEGE TO BE CALLED HIS CHILDREN, HIS SONS AND HIS DAUGHTERS,
SANCTIFYING US AS WE CONFESS OUR SIN,...
SIR.WE.WOULD.SEE.JESUS_ KLAMATH.FALLS.OR FRIDAY_ 60-0708
E-21 Now, through that Blood, He
sanctified a Church that He might continue His work, Himself living in that
Church. That's the Gospel. That makes Him the same yesterday, today, and
forever. We are--are...
We are absolutely unworthy of any blessing. There's nothing that we could do to merit that. But by unmerited grace, God gave us this privilege to be called His children, His sons and His daughters, sanctifying us as we confess our sin, sanctifying the world from us, that He might work His way through us by the Holy Spirit to do and will His work.
*GOD CAN WORK THROUGH EVERY
MAN AND EVERY WOMAN THAT'LL OPEN UP THEIR HEART, AND LET THE LORD JESUS COME
IN, AND WORK HIS WILL THROUGH THEM.
SIR.WE.WOULD.SEE.JESUS_ KLAMATH.FALLS.OR FRIDAY_ 60-0708
E-22 Now, He said when I... when He was on earth, "The works that I do shall you also; and greater
than this..." The right in... translation--translation there is
"more." No one could do any
greater, but He'd be in more places. Then God would
manifest it in one Man, now He's manifested in the entire Church universal,
everywhere. God can work through every man and every woman that'll open up
their heart, and let the Lord Jesus come in, and work His will through them.
I don't care if you don't even know your ABC's; just the only thing you have to have is a humble, submitted heart to God, and God will work His will through you. That's right.
*...KNOW HIM IS ETERNAL LIFE,
KNOW HIM AS YOUR PERSONAL SAVIOUR, KNOW HIM AS THE ONE WHO HAS FILLED YOU WITH
HIS GOODNESS AND HIS MERCY,...
SIR.WE.WOULD.SEE.JESUS_ KLAMATH.FALLS.OR FRIDAY_ 60-0708
E-23 You don't have to know a whole lot; you only have to know
one Person: that's the Lord Jesus. To know Him is
Life. That's the only Person you have to know to have Eternal Life: To
know Him, not know the Book, not know the creeds, but
know Him is Eternal Life, know Him as your personal Saviour, know Him as the
One Who has filled you with His goodness and His mercy, that's sent the world
away from you, discharged it, sent it away like the scapegoat in the Old
Testament to go into the wilderness to be killed, to be no more.
And the very--the very thing that made you sin and do the things that you used to do has been drove from you by His precious Blood that sanctified you and set you aside for His service, that He might will His will through you, to work through you. It's just as simple... and to believe it.
*ALL THAT I AM, ALL THAT I
EVER COULD HOPE TO BE, I HAVE DERIVED FROM HIS GRACE AND MERCY.
HE.GOD.WHO.IS.RICH.IN.MERCY_ PHOENIX.AZ V-19 N-2 TUESDAY_ 65-0119
186
All that I am, all that I ever could
hope to be, I have derived from His grace and mercy. I was wretched, miserable, poor, blind;
but by grace He has healed me, and I am strong and healthy, by the grace of
God. I have good eyesight. I have eat, drink, have whatever I have need of. He never promised to supply my wants; my needs.
187 And if I am cast away at that day, and I knowed... I cannot see where I would be. But if I knew that I was wrong, and God has chose me to be wrong, I would want to stay wrong, and because that I want to do His will. It's, I love Him till I want His will to be done. Now, that's a big statement, but I hope you get it in the way, the spirit I said it in. See, I want to do His will. I ask Him for something some time, He shakes His head "no," I just rejoice so much about that as I can if He said "yes." Because, we always ought to ask, "Thy will be done." His noes is just as... if that's His will, that's just... It's a whole lot better than His yesses, if it's His will to do it. That's when you really love Him. Amen.
*IF HE EVER WAS CONCERNED, HE'S
STILL CONCERNED.
THOU.SON.OF.DAVID.HAVE.MERCY.ON.ME_LONG.BEACH.CA WEDNESDAY_ 61-0215
E-37 .....But Jehovah doesn't heal. He--He was Jehovah back there,
but today He--He's not concerned about it." Oh, what a mistake. He's
always concerned. If He ever was concerned, He's
still concerned. Yes, sir. He cannot change His motives. He cannot change His
attitude. He's still Jehovah. I don't care how many says that He's
changed. It's people's changed, but He hasn't changed. The
reason that we don't see Him doing those things is because we won't let Him do
it. He's willing.
THOU.SON.OF.DAVID.HAVE.MERCY.ON.ME_LONG.BEACH.CA WEDNESDAY_ 61-0215
E-38 We think we'll--we'll exhaust His bountiful blessings. We think, "Well, I asked God to give me my daily bread. I shouldn't ask Him too many things." Oh, my. Could you imagine a little fish about that long, way out in the middle of this ocean, saying, "Wait, I'd better drink of this water sparingly. I might run out someday." Could you imagine a little mouse about that big under the great garners of Egypt, saying, "I better allowance myself to one half a grain of wheat a day. I might run out before next harvest." My. Well, that would... Just multiply that by a hundred billion, and you try to exhaust God's goodness and mercy.
*...ALL THAT I EVER EXPECT TO
BE, IS GROUNDED IN CHRIST JESUS, HIS WORD.
THE.GOD.WHO.IS.RICH.IN.MERCY_ PHOENIX.AZ V-19 N-2 TUESDAY_ 65-0119
188
I get to talking
about Him, I just can't stop. Oh, He
is so real, so real to me! Friends, He's--He's all that I am, all that I ever
could be, all that I ever expect to be, is grounded in Christ Jesus, His Word.
189 I'm
thankful tonight for the witness of the Holy Spirit, for the Message. I know it might, some might disagree
with It, but as I have told you, I am duty bound to a Message. A sign went
forth, and God does not send a sign just to show that He is God. A Message, a Voice always follows the sign. Anyone knows that.
Psa 116:5 Gracious is the LORD, and righteous; yea, our God is merciful.
Psa 116:6 The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me.
Psa 116:7 Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for the LORD hath dealt bountifully with thee.
Psa 116:8 For thou hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, and my feet from falling.
Psa 116:9 I will walk before the LORD in the land of the living.
Psa 116:10 I believed, therefore have I spoken: I was greatly afflicted:
Psa 116:11 I said in my haste, All men are liars.
Psa 116:12 What shall I render unto the LORD for all his benefits toward me?
Psa 116:13 I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the LORD.
Psa 116:14 I will pay my vows unto the LORD now in the presence of all his people.
Psa 116:15 Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.
Psa 116:16 O LORD, truly I am thy servant; I am thy servant, and the son of thine handmaid: thou hast loosed my bonds.
Psa 116:17 I will offer to thee the sacrifice of thanksgiving, and will call upon the name of the LORD.
Psa 116:18 I will pay my vows unto the LORD now in the presence of all his people,
Psa 116:19 In the courts of the LORD'S house, in the midst of thee, O Jerusalem. Praise ye the LORD.
Psa 85:8 I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for he will speak peace unto his people, and to his saints: but let them not turn again to folly.
Psa 85:9 Surely his salvation is nigh them that fear him; that glory may dwell in our land.
Psa 85:10 Mercy and truth are met together; righteousness and peace have kissed each other.
Psa 85:11 Truth shall spring out of the earth; and righteousness shall look down from heaven.
Psa 85:12 Yea, the LORD shall give that which is good; and our land shall yield her increase.
Psa 85:13 Righteousness shall go before him; and shall set us in the way of his steps.
Psa 107:1 O give thanks unto the LORD, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
Psa 107:2 Let the redeemed of the LORD say so, whom he hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy;
Psa 107:3 And gathered them out of the lands, from the east, and from the west, from the north, and from the south.
Psa 107:4 They wandered in the wilderness in a solitary way; they found no city to dwell in.
Psa 107:5 Hungry and thirsty, their soul fainted in them.
Psa 107:6 Then they cried unto the LORD in their trouble, and he delivered them out of their distresses.
Psa 107:7 And he led them forth by the right way, that they might go to a city of habitation.
Psa 107:8 Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!
Psa 107:9 For he satisfieth the longing soul, and filleth the hungry soul with goodness.
Psa 107:10 Such as sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, being bound in affliction and iron;
Psa 107:11 Because they rebelled against the words of God, and contemned the counsel of the most High:
Psa 107:12 Therefore he brought down their heart with labour; they fell down, and there was none to help.
Psa 107:13 Then they cried unto the LORD in their trouble, and he saved them out of their distresses.
Psa 107:14 He brought them out of darkness and the shadow of death, and brake their bands in sunder.

No comments:
Post a Comment