Monday, September 28, 2026

26-0928P_FORSAKING ALL PT-2 (GOD REQUIRES TO FOLLOW HIM)

 

26-0928P_FORSAKING ALL PT-2 (GOD REQUIRES TO FOLLOW HIM)



Mar 10:27  And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible. 

Mar 10:28  Then Peter began to say unto him, Lo, we have left all, and have followed thee. 



Psa 22:4  Our fathers trusted in thee: they trusted, and thou didst deliver them. 
Psa 22:5  They cried unto thee, and were delivered: they trusted in thee, and were not confounded. 
Psa 22:6  But I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people. 
Psa 22:7  All they that see me laugh me to scorn: they shoot out the lip, they shake the head, saying, 
Psa 22:8  He trusted on the LORD that he would deliver him: let him deliver him, seeing he delighted in him. 
Psa 22:9  But thou art he that took me out of the womb: thou didst make me hope when I was upon my mother's breasts. 
Psa 22:10  I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother's belly. 
Psa 22:11  Be not far from me; for trouble is near; for there is none to help. 
Psa 22:12  Many bulls have compassed me: strong bulls of Bashan have beset me round. 
Psa 22:13  They gaped upon me with their mouths, as a ravening and a roaring lion. 
Psa 22:14  I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint: my heart is like wax; it is melted in the midst of my bowels. 
Psa 22:15  My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; and thou hast brought me into the dust of death. 
Psa 22:16  For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet. 
Psa 22:17  I may tell all my bones: they look and stare upon me. 
Psa 22:18  They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture. 
Psa 22:19  But be not thou far from me, O LORD: O my strength, haste thee to help me. 

Psa 119:86  All thy commandments are faithful: they persecute me wrongfully; help thou me. 
Psa 119:87  They had almost consumed me upon earth; but I forsook not thy precepts. 
Psa 119:88  Quicken me after thy lovingkindness; so shall I keep the testimony of thy mouth. 
Psa 119:89  LAMED. For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. 
Psa 119:90  Thy faithfulness is unto all generations: thou hast established the earth, and it abideth. 
Psa 119:91  They continue this day according to thine ordinances: for all are thy servants. 
Psa 119:92  Unless thy law had been my delights, I should then have perished in mine affliction. 
Psa 119:93  I will never forget thy precepts: for with them thou hast quickened me. 

Luk 14:25  And there went great multitudes with him: and he turned, and said unto them, 
Luk 14:26  If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple. 
Luk 14:27  And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple. 
Luk 14:28  For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it? 
Luk 14:29  Lest haply, after he hath laid the foundation, and is not able to finish it, all that behold it begin to mock him, 
Luk 14:30  Saying, This man began to build, and was not able to finish. 
Luk 14:31  Or what king, going to make war against another king, sitteth not down first, and consulteth whether he be able with ten thousand to meet him that cometh against him with twenty thousand? 


*BUT GOD REQUIRES YOU TO FORSAKE ALL, TO FOLLOW HIM. 

100 Could you imagine them agreeing? An old man here, seventy-five years old, with a sixty-five-year-old wife, saying, “You know what? I met God out here and He told me I was going to have a—a—a baby now, by Sarah.”

101 Why, they, his doctor friend, would have said, “The old man is off at his head.” But he had already bought up the pins and birdeye, and everything else, getting ready for it, because he knew he was going to have it. That’s right. Nothing to it. Why? God promised it. Right.
102 And if that bunch of people wanted to laugh at him and think he had gone off at his head, they do every believer that way. All of Abraham’s Seed has the same thing. That’s right. Sometime your church will even turn you out, your clubs, your—your places you belong to, your fellowships in the neighborhood, your associates. Sometimes your boyfriend or your girlfriend will turn you down. But God requires you to forsake all, to follow Him. Forsake 


*EVERYTHING THAT'S GOT UNBELIEF IN IT, YOU HAVE TO SEPARATE YOURSELF. 

FORSAKING.ALL_  TEMPE.AZ  TUESDAY_  62-0123  (103)

E-47    Now, Abraham forsaking his people, what did he get in back of it? What come besides that? He become the father of many nations. God made him the father of many nations. What little he gave up, then look what he become. Jesus said, "He who will forsake... Me will have fathers, mothers," and so forth. Look what Abraham got by forsaking all and following Him. Yes, sir, the father of many nations...

FORSAKING.ALL_  TEMPE.AZ  TUESDAY_  62-0123

  E-48    But first he had to separate himself from all unbelief, and even from his cold, lukewarm, church member brother, Lot. He had to forsake himself for that. Everything that's got unbelief in it, you have to separate yourself. Anything, if it's a creed... If you're in a church, and all you're depending on is a creed, and don't believe the Word, and if the Word's contrary to--the creed's contrary to the Word, you'll have to forsake that. You'll have to forsake everything.
105 Everything that’s got unbelief in it, you have to separate yourself; anything, if it’s a creed, if you’re in a church, and all you’re depending on is a creed, and don’t believe the Word, and if the Word is contrary to…The creed is contrary to the Word, you’ll have to forsake that. You’ll have to forsake everything.

* AND GOD NEVER DID BLESS ABRAHAM UNTIL HE TOTALLY OBEYED HIM.

FORSAKING.ALL_  TEMPE.AZ  TUESDAY_  62-0123

  E-49    And God never did bless Abraham until he totally obeyed Him. Abraham wanted to take his daddy along. And the old man was a fly in the ointment all the time. Finally he died. Then Lot, there was strife and everything. And then, as soon as Abraham fully obeyed God and separated himself, and let Lot go on down there in the good lands, wherever he wanted to go, down in Sodom, then God appeared to Abraham, and said, "Lift up your eyes. I give the whole thing to you."
Abraham was the one who separated. He was the one who separated all to follow--to follow God. And he is the father of faith. He is the one that we believe to be the faithful one. The promise was made to Abraham and his seed. We being dead in Christ are Abraham's seed, heirs with Him according to the promise.

*FORSAKING ALL, WHAT DO I GET?”

62-0123 — Forsaking All 

82 “But,” you say, “what do I get then, forsaking all? Forsaking all, what do I get?”
83 You can expect the world to make fun of you. You can expect the world to call you all kinds of unhonorable names. They’ll call you anything that they can call you. You’ll be despised and rejected.
84 Jesus, because of Him being Emmanuel, God dwelling in Him, it made Him so odd to His own church till His own church excommunicated Him as soon as He come in. They was the one who hung Him on the cross. They was the one who condemned Him. He loved people. His whole heart was for people. But He had to forsake everything, in order to follow God.
85 And so do we have to forsake everything, in order to follow God.

*I THINK THAT’S WHAT CHRISTIANS OUGHT TO DO TONIGHT. FIND OUT WHAT YOU’VE GOT.

62-0123 — Forsaking All 

96 I think that’s what Christians ought to do tonight. Find out what you’ve got. If something gets just a little high up, that I can’t reach it, I’ll get me a stepladder and climb up to it. And if something seems a little out of reach, in the Bible, that God has promised, I’ll stay on my knees and climb Jacob’s ladder till I reach it, ’cause it’s mine. God gave it to me.

*IF GOD PROMISED TO GIVE ME THE DESIRE OF MY HEART, AND THE DESIRE OF MY HEART IS THE RIGHT THING...

62-0123 — Forsaking All 

97 If Divine healing is promised in the Bible, and I’m sick, I’ll stay there till God gives it to me, ’cause it’s a promise. God promised I’d forsake the world, He give me the Holy Ghost, I’ll stay right there till He gives It to me, because He promised it. If God promised to give me the desire of my heart, and the desire of my heart is the right thing, I’ll stay there till God gives it, because it’s a promise. And I’ve forsaken all the world. I want to walk after Him, and He will pay. I know that to be truth. It’s exactly right.

everything that’s contrary to Him, and follow Him.

2Co 4:6  For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. 
2Co 4:7  But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us. 
2Co 4:8  We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; 
2Co 4:9  Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; 
2Co 4:10  Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body. 
2Co 4:11  For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh. 
2Co 4:12  So then death worketh in us, but life in you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

26-0928P_FORSAKING ALL PT-2 (GOD REQUIRES TO FOLLOW HIM)

  26-0928P_FORSAKING ALL PT-2 (GOD REQUIRES TO FOLLOW HIM) Mar 10:27  And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not ...