Monday, October 5, 2026

26-1005P_FORSAKING ALL PT-3 (GOD'S REQUIREMENTS TO FOLLOW HIM)

 

26-1005P_FORSAKING ALL PT-3 (GOD'S REQUIREMENTS TO FOLLOW HIM)



Mar 10:28  Then Peter began to say unto him, Lo, we have left all, and have followed thee. 

Mar 10:29  And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's, 

Mar 10:30  But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.



*IF GOD PROMISED TO GIVE ME THE DESIRE OF MY HEART, AND THE DESIRE OF MY HEART IS THE RIGHT THING...

FORSAKING.ALL_  TEMPE.AZ  TUESDAY_  62-0123

  E-44    If Divine healing is promised in the Bible, and I’m sick, I’ll stay there till God gives it to me, ’cause it’s a promise. God promised I’d forsake the world, He give me the Holy Ghost, I’ll stay right there till He gives It to me, because He promised it. If God promised to give me the desire of my heart, and the desire of my heart is the right thing, I’ll stay there till God gives it, because it’s a promise. And I’ve forsaken all the world. I want to walk after Him, and He will pay. I know that to be truth. It’s exactly right.

*GOD REQUIRES YOU TO FORSAKE ALL TO FOLLOW HIM; FORSAKE EVERYTHING THAT'S CONTRARY TO HIM AND FOLLOW HIM.

FORSAKING.ALL_  TEMPE.AZ  TUESDAY_  62-0123

  E-46    Could you imagine them agreeing... an old man, here, seventy-five years old with a sixty-five-year-old wife saying, "You know what? I met God out here, and He told me I was going to have a baby now by Sarah." Why, the--his doctor friend would've said, "The old man's off at his head." But he'd already bought up the pins, and birdeye, and everything else getting ready for it, because he knew he was going to have it. That's right. Nothing to it. Why? God promised it. Right. And if that bunch of people wanted to laugh at him, and think he'd gone off at his head...

They do every believer that way. All of Abraham's seed has the same thing. That's right. Sometimes your church will even turn you out, your clubs, your--your places you belong to, your fellowships in the neighborhood, your associates. Sometimes your boyfriend or your girlfriend will turn you down. But God requires you to forsake all to follow Him; forsake everything that's contrary to Him and follow Him.

*EVERYTHING THAT'S GOT UNBELIEF IN IT, YOU HAVE TO SEPARATE YOURSELF.

FORSAKING.ALL_  TEMPE.AZ  TUESDAY_  62-0123

  E-47    Now, Abraham forsaking his people, what did he get in back of it? What come besides that? He become the father of many nations. God made him the father of many nations. What little he gave up, then look what he become. Jesus said, "He who will forsake... Me will have fathers, mothers," and so forth. Look what Abraham got by forsaking all and following Him. Yes, sir, the father of many nations...

FORSAKING.ALL_  TEMPE.AZ  TUESDAY_  62-0123

  E-48    But first he had to separate himself from all unbelief, and even from his cold, lukewarm, church member brother, Lot. He had to forsake himself for that. Everything that's got unbelief in it, you have to separate yourself. Anything, if it's a creed... If you're in a church, and all you're depending on is a creed, and don't believe the Word, and if the Word's contrary to--the creed's contrary to the Word, you'll have to forsake that. You'll have to forsake everything.

*...FOR THEY FORSOOK THE BOASTING PHYSICIANS TO BE WITH THE GREAT PHYSICIAN.

FORSAKING.ALL_  TEMPE.AZ  TUESDAY_  62-0123

  E-54    They left them boasting physicians of Egypt, saying, "We are the smartest men in the world today." They left the boasting physicians to be with the Great Physician. Amen. I'd like to see some physician today carry on like that Great Physician did. Them people was in the wilderness for forty years, and they come out without a feeble one among them. There wasn't a feeble person among them, forty years. There was over two million of the people that come out at that time.

How many babies is borned every night? How many sick? And they did... I'd like to go to Dr. Moses, and look in his satchel, and see what kind of prescription he give them. Wouldn't you like to see that? I imagine there's a lot of doctors would like to look in upon that prescription. Well, I can tell you. I've read it. You want me to tell you what it is? "I'm the Lord that heals all thy diseases." That's all he had. That's all he needed, for they forsook the boasting physicians to be with the Great Physician. Yes, sir.

*...THEY FORSOOK THEIR FISH NETS TO WALK WITH HIM...

FORSAKING.ALL_  TEMPE.AZ  TUESDAY_  62-0123

  E-57    ...The disciples, what did they forsake? They had nets, fish nets. They forsook their fish nets to walk with Him, and see His signs and miracles, and His power of being the Messiah. Anybody that wouldn't give up a day's fishing to follow that, there's something wrong. They left their nets full of fish. They started to pull, and had the biggest catch they ever had. And they forsook every bit of it to follow Him, because they believed in their heart that He was Messiah, and they wanted to follow Him to see if the signs would follow Him as Messiah. And they got to see it.

*I'D FORSAKE ANYTHING IN THE WORLD; I DON'T CARE WHAT IT IS, TO SEE JESUS CHRIST MANIFEST HIMSELF; ESPECIALLY WHEN IT'S MANIFESTED IN MY LIFE

FORSAKING.ALL_  TEMPE.AZ  TUESDAY_  62-0123

  E-58    I'd forsake anything in the world; I don't care what it is, to see Jesus Christ manifest Himself; especially when it's manifested in my life, that I know that I've passed from death unto Life, and I know that He is the Messiah. I know by taking Him at His Word that He has saved me from a life of sin, and I know that the Holy Spirit dwells within me. I see His signs everywhere pointing, that I know that He's the same yesterday, today, and forever. Forsaking all, I'm willing to forsake anything.

*IT MEANS THAT YOU'VE GOT TO TAKE EVERYTHING BETWEEN YOU AND GOD, AND WALK WITH HIM ALONE.

HEBREWS.CHAPTER.SEVEN.1_  JEFF.IN  HEB  SUNDAY_  57-0915E

  38      And God called Abraham to separate himself from all of his kindreds, and to walk with Him. Brother, sometimes it means leaving a church. It meant that to Paul. He had to leave his church. Meant that to many. Sometimes it means to leave home. Sometimes it means to leave father and mother, and forsake all. I don't mean to say it does every time, but sometimes it does. It means that you've got to take everything between you and God, and walk with Him alone. Oh, that blessed, sweet communion, that fellowship that you have when you separate your thing, selves, from the things of the world and the carnal believers who is making fun of you, and walk alone with Christ!

HEBREWS.CHAPTER.SEVEN.1_  JEFF.IN  HEB  SUNDAY_  57-0915E

  39      How many times that I've thanked God! He said, "I'll give you fathers and mothers in this present world. I'll give you friends and associates. And I'll never leave you, neither will I forsake you. Though the whole world turns its back on you, I'll go with you, to the end of the way."

40    What a blessed privilege, that man has that challenge to follow the Lord Jesus, to separate himself from all his carnal associates, to follow the Lord. And if any person seems not to behave themself rightly, and to present themselves as Christians, but love the carnal things, it's best for you to hunt another partner right away. That's right. And if no one will walk with you, there is One who promised to walk with you. That's, the blessed Lord Jesus, He will walk with you.


* AND I DO THIS SO THAT WE'LL FORSAKE ALL UNBELIEF, AND THE THINGS OF THE WORLD...

LAMB.AND.DOVE_  YAKIMA.WA  FRIDAY_  60-0805

  E-61    I tell you, brethren, sometimes we have to speak against sin; it's not to hurt the person; it's to bring them to recognize, bring them to a spot to recognize. Like our Lord, we don't mean to hurt or be bad; God knows that. That wouldn't--that--never that being my soul, but it's to try to get people to recognize what's going on, what's happening. See? And I do this so that we'll forsake all unbelief, and the things of the world, and come back, and be a real sweet, humble Christian and live for Him.

*..."IF YOU'LL FORSAKE ALL AND FOLLOW ME, I WILL GIVE YOU MOTHERS, FATHERS, BROTHERS, SISTERS AND SO FORTH, AND LIFE ETERNAL."

HAVE.NOT.I.SENT.THEE_  PHOENIX.AZ  WEDNESDAY_  62-0124

  E-12    .....And then when I become a minister, I believed that that Word was the Truth. Then I was an outcast in my Baptist church. They said, "You'll be a holy-roller some of these days." So then when I come to find out there was somebody that believed it all like I did, it was just like putting on a glove on a hand. It just fit exactly. So then He said, "If you'll forsake all and follow Me, I will give you mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters and so forth, and Life Eternal." So to come among you this way... I love you.

HAVE.NOT.I.SENT.THEE_  PHOENIX.AZ  WEDNESDAY_  62-0124

  E-13    Sometimes I preach pretty rough because I--I see that somebody getting out of line. You see, you're supposed to do that. A real daddy will. Why, he'd shake you and say, "Here, get back here in line," if he's a real true father. So sometimes your pastor has to wade down on something. Just love him that much more, because he's a real father to you (You see?), trying to keep you lined up; because he's watching over your soul, which the Holy Ghost has made him the overseer of the church. And you must always watch that.


Luk 14:25  And there went great multitudes with him: and he turned, and said unto them, 

Luk 14:26  If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple. 

Luk 14:27  And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple. 

Luk 14:28  For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it? 

Luk 14:29  Lest haply, after he hath laid the foundation, and is not able to finish it, all that behold it begin to mock him, 

Luk 14:30  Saying, This man began to build, and was not able to finish. 

Heb 11:23  By faith Moses, when he was born, was hid three months of his parents, because they saw he was a proper child; and they were not afraid of the king's commandment. 
Heb 11:24  By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter; 
Heb 11:25  Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season; 
Heb 11:26  Esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt: for he had respect unto the recompence of the reward. 
Heb 11:27  By faith he forsook Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king: for he endured, as seeing him who is invisible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

26-1005P_FORSAKING ALL PT-3 (GOD'S REQUIREMENTS TO FOLLOW HIM)

  26-1005P_FORSAKING ALL PT-3 (GOD'S REQUIREMENTS TO FOLLOW HIM) Mar 10:28  Then Peter began to say unto him, Lo, we have left all, and ...